Sunday, October 6, 2013

Back in 97035

Well, I kind of forgot about my blog... Oops.

But you can't blame me, I've been BUSY!!! I finished my sophomore year in July, and moved back to Portland to work. I work full time at my old job with my uncle, and am loving it. I also work for a family friend on weekend nights at Kat's Crepes, and it's a problem. I can't get enough crepes! Strawberry Nutella is just way too good. 

In August, I came back to Nampa for my best friend's wedding- it was a great day. She was beautiful, and there were so many people there that were so happy for them. I couldn't be more happy for her. 


It was so great to be a bridesmaid!!

Other than that, I have just been working- all day every day! I have never slept better in my life! I also teach a primary class, and let me tell you- I love my CTR 5 kids as if they were my own. They are adorable, not a bad one in the bunch! I go all out on every lesson, making smores and other crazy stuff for them. I will have to post a pic of us later... 

That's about it! This weekend is conference weekend, so hopefully I will remember to post later about the wonderful inspirations that come. Have a nice weekend!



1 comment: