Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And so it begins...

Oh My Gosh! I'm Blogging!
I'm super excited. I will probably enjoy blogging more than other people will be by reading mine... Oh well.
Life is super dull as of right now... I am just working, and I don't even do that very much. Hastings has been limiting our hours to 15-25 hours a week. Laaaaaame. So I just hang out with family and a handful of friends (not often). I blame my boredom on 3 things: 1) I don't start school for another 62 days. 2) Allyson is away at school and 3) Courtney and Brooke live 8 hours away. ughhhhhh. So all I do is prepare for school. I just look for stuff on sale for living, and find ways to entertain myself. This month, I am looking forward to two things... 1) Sister pictures!!! My sisters and I are getting family pictures done as family christmas presents, and a last sisterly act before I go away to school. So I pretty much have been planning every detail. 2) My trip to visit Allyson!!! I am sooooo excited. I miss her A LOT. We don't really have a game plan for when I go down there, other than stopping by IKEA on the way home. :)
Well, that's pretty much life right now...
So Ciao!

This is today's contribution to the college bin, an awesome grocery list pad I found at Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment