Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Confession Trois

Kill me NOW!
Too late. Totally committed Anatomy and Physiology suicide. YAY. Hopefully, the teacher will curve the grade like all of the other A&P classes are having done.
I blame it on Netflix. No, it is based on studying the bones more than the cells. OH WELL. 
Currently, I'm in the middle of a war. Literally, there is a nerf gun war in my apartment. I'm probably going to die. Oh, wait, TOO LATE!
I feel like I'm in a coma-like state. I'm too mad to be upset, and too upset to freak out. This is probably due to lack of sleep, even though I took a three hour nap earlier... Yay.
So, I started working out again last night. And my thighs are on FIRE!!!!!! BYUI has an awesome gym. Why is it awesome? The workout equipment is manufactured in BOISE BABY! bahaha. It's a party!
Anyway, I'm going to go make muffins and hide them from the world. yayyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment