Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Big Girl Weekend

This weekend my roommate Holly, friend Chelsea, and cousin Nick and I drove down to Provo for the three day weekend to escape the miserable place called Rexburg, which has weather I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. And it was great! We got there and back safely with no problems. And I even wore a sweater outside and didn't die from exposure like I would here. Hallelujah!  The only misfortune we came across was the fact that we didn't document our adventure at all, which makes this a boring post. Wait, that's a lie. I took some of people dancing to Just Dance, but I swore to not post them. BOOOO.

I got to Provo on Friday night, and had dinner with Nick and my cousin Cameron. Yay for Pizza Pie Cafe's oreo pizza!!! And then I crashed on Allyson's couch. So good!

Saturday was... good. Allyson, Chelsea, and I met up with a friend for lunch, which was a little awkward. But the pizza was great! (It is called Slab Pizza, for any of you Provo-visiting people.) Then we went to the mall, and used one of my Gap gift cards from Christmas to get a shirt. I actually look like an adult! I think. But it was an exciting event. After the mall, Allyson and I went to the BYU basketball game! It was fun, but really weird because it was my first time going to a game since high school... So two years! Crazy stuff. Then we were lame college students and did homework. Woo.

Sunday was good, just a lot of time being with Allyson, Chelsea, Nick, and Cameron. We visited my aunt Sue, which ended up being a whole lot of eating chocolate chip cookies. Yum!! And the Wii Just Dance party of course, which let me tell you, is embarrassing and exhausting. But so much fun!

On Monday, we had Kneaders for breakfast, and just walked around the mall. And I finally washed my car! That was super exciting, because it was so dirty from Rexburg. We had In-n-Out for lunch, and then drove back to Rexburg. That was it! Three days of being with great people and just having fun. Now I'm in freezing Rexburg, lying in bed sick. I blame the people of Provo. Sorry this was so boring, I just didn't want to forget this great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment