Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rocky Road, Batman, and Coldplay


Well, it's one of those weeks where I'm not so great at finding joy in the journey. It's more of a listen-to-sad-music-and-eat-lots-of-ice-cream week, and it's only Tuesday. I've never been a super huge fan of ice cream, but apparently I am this week. I got my Breyer's Rocky Road, and let me tell you about it. Super good chocolate ice cream, marshmallow swirl, and chocolate covered almonds. Pretty much all one needs when life isn't going the way you want it to. Okay, maybe not all you need. But chocolate releases endorphins, and endorphins make you happy, and happy people don't kill their roommates. (Name that movie! Not that it is exactly the same...)
 
This is what it looks like, just in case you are having the same kind of week I am.

I think the best part of this week is that I'm starting my pajama pants for my Clothing Construction class... and holy cow. I got the coolest fabric ever. ON SALE!

Check it out.
I think it speaks for itself. I win!

And lastly, I've been listening to slow Coldplay songs on repeat. I can't tell if they make me sadder, or happier, but I love them either way. They haven't made a music video for their best song, so I'll just post a weird video posted by some stranger.


 This is Til Kingdom Come... It was in the new Spiderman movie, but I liked it way before that. Just in case you were wondering.

So that's my life this week. Rocky Road, Batman, and Coldplay.

1 comment:

  1. Please have Ian contact me at scott@artinstallernetwork.com

    ReplyDelete