Tuesday, July 3, 2012

All nighter. Wooo.

So, I've been having trouble sleeping. Last night I didn't fall asleep until 4 a.m. 4 IN THE FRICKIN' MORNING. Then I had to wake up at 9 for a test. Then I did homework, went to class, studied, and crashed. Except not sleep-crash. I mentally just went blank and sat on the couch for two hours just SITTING there. Then I went grocery shopping, and made soup with Makenna.

Then we saw A MOOSE! There was a moose behind our apartment building, and it was crazy. It was a girl with no antler thingies. Everyone was watching and naming her. I named her Glen Coco. :) Then we had some friends come over and eat with us for a few hours. They left at midnight, and that's when I realized it was going to be a long night. So I cleaned the kitchen for TWO HOURS. Showered, and am studying now. Kinda. I needed a break from staring at a dead guy's muscles.

Tomorrow is my worst day of the week. 4 hours of lectures straight, devo, homework, and my huge test, plus a buttload of laundry. So yay to that. Go all nighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment