Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stress

HOLY CRAP. The past four days have been CRAZYY!!!

Saturday: Court got here! We walked around campus, got some Great Harvest Bread Co bread, and just walked around a lot. Ney got tired pretty quickly, because she wasn't used to walking up massive hills in high altitude. But it was fun! Later that night, we went and saw the Amazing Spiderman in IF w/ Makenna, Elle, Gavin, and Juan. It was so good! The lizard guy was so creepy!!! We got home, and crashed HARDCORE.

Sunday: We slept in til twelve... We were pretty tired. We went to my ward, and just chilled out at home. That's pretty much it.

Monday: It was okay. I had LOTS of studying and homework to do. I had my biostats class, and ney just sat outside for a while. We skipped FHE, just because I had so much homework. Yay for studying. And clean checks.

Tuesday- a freaking nightmare.
8:40 Get up.
9:30 go to American FD
11:30 Science FD
12:45 Book of Mormon
2 Skipped devo to finish notebook for AMFD
4:30 RUN to turn in notebook onto campus
 5-6:30 Study like crazy for my Biostats and Anatomy tests...
6:30 Tests... I'll just say I got an A for biostats!
7:45 BDUBS! It was so fun, (Gavin, Elle, Makenna, Riley, Alivia, Juan, Court, and myself) I died laughing!
11:30 More homework. Then pass out. I was exhausted.

But When I got home, there was a note that this guy came over, left his number, and wanted to call me. I knew him last semester, but apparently I didn't make it clear enough that I didn't want to go out with him. Which is really frustrating. So I'm ticked. Why can't people understand that if I don't give you my phone number or address, I don't want to talk to you????

UGHHHHHH.

To add to the stress, I have two more tests this week, packing, cleaning, finals, moving, and restarting my job next week. Kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment