Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's JULY!

So it's July! WOO!

Here is a quick update...

Wednesday- the 4th! Long story short, we went to a SUPER LAME water park, went to Famous Dave's, and then watched the IF Fireworks. they were INCREDIBLE!!! I loved it. Apparently, it is the 2nd best show in the nation. If you haven't gone, you have to! It's amazing. Also, I got a BAD sunburn on my back from the hour that we were at the water park. It's still recovering...

Thursday... NOTHING.

Friday... Oh, we went to the dunes last night and just chilled out. We made banana boats and roasted Starbursts. YUM!

Saturday (today)- I slept in... And it is my best friend's birthday!!!!! I'm so sad I'm not home to see her :/  She is an awesome person, and I'm so grateful for her! Love ya Allyson!

Also, Courtney will be here in AN HOUR!!!! I'm freaking out. WOO!

Well, that's it. I better go do some laundry... woo. 

2 comments:

  1. fun! :) reminds me of my rexburg days...
    when you go do your laundry, keep a close eye on your underpants... there was an underwear thief one semester. Then the cops came around to each girls door asking if they were missing underwear. Eventually the caught the guy, he had TONS of ladies panties in his car. creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy!!! Luckily, we have our washer and dryer in our apartment, so no underwear thief as of late!

    ReplyDelete