Monday, July 23, 2012

Back in the 2C

Well, let's just say I'm glad to be back home.

I will skip the stresses of the end of final week, the drive home, etc...

But I got home Thursday night, and went out to dinner with Allyson. I missed her! And my favorite Fajita Quesedilla from Jalapenos. We got some dutch and candy, then went the to theater. Surprisingly, they made us go to the actual theater listed on the ticket, instead of whichever one. It ended up being a HUGE blessing, because all of my friends were in the same theater! I saw most of them, and we all sat together and talked. It was great, because for most of us, we hadn't seen each other since graduation. It was great!

Then it began. Let me just say that no words can describe the pure genius that the movie was. It was so incredible. I LOVED it. I loved the cast (minus Anne Hathaway, who I despise, but must admit she wasn't terrible.) I loved it SOOOOOO much, I can't wait to go again.

However, I'm so sad about the Colorado shooting in one of the theaters showing the movie. How terrible it is that someone would go to hurt people that are going to the movies to have a good experience with friends and family. I can't even comprehend how awful they must feel, especially the parents of the 6 yr old. Terrible.

Anyway, I have just been with family, and did some Roaring Springs training (EXHAUSTING!). It's been great being back, and can't wait to see the rest of my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment