Saturday, August 4, 2012

Decisions, Decisions.

So, I expected to come home from school, relax, and have no stress.

WRONG!

I'm working at least 8 hours a day (which doesn't sound like too much, but it is physical work. My hands are peeling, my skin burned, and my feet ache), sleeping a LOT (which helps, but is more like recovering than relaxing), and I am making a lot of decisions. Such as which car will I get, where will I work, will I leave Idaho? Okay, so they aren't that bad. It isn't like I'm getting married or anything. But it still feels like a big decision. Especially after I made it...

So here it is. I'm getting Ken's car. And I'm moving to  Portland, to work as Curtis' "Administrative Assistant". I know, I'm a legit adult now.

It is a big decision to me, in knowing that I am leaving Nampa... Again. I'm leaving a lot of family, and although most of my friends will be gone, I will be missing when they come home for weekends. The job was what made the decision. Curtis called yesterday, and it just answered a lot of prayers. So I'm excited! I will finish with Roaring Springs, and will go there in September. I love Portland, which will make it even better!

That's pretty much it. This was more of an update kind of post, so I should probably say that I cut and dyed my hair... I'm really tan... I love the Olympics... And I am going to my family reunion in McCall next week! I'm really excited.

So I am stressed, but I'm glad to have my decisions made and my path set.

No comments:

Post a Comment