Saturday, August 18, 2012

I can tell that we are going to be friends...

Well, I hope you sang that in your head, because that is a great song.

Anyway, last night, I hung out with my bestest friend for the last time until Christmas. It was so fun! We went to go window shopping (the only thing we actually got was See's Candy. YUM!), looked at Pinterest for a fair amount of time, talked, and looked old pictures of ourselves.

Including this one!


This was the summer of 2009, when we had our first adventure together. We went on a road trip to Oregon for a rafting trip. It was so fun! This is us at Old Navy trying on huge clothes... We look so young! Since then, we have had many adventures, including a band/choir trip to California, a road trip touring schools senior year, GRADUATING!, and the fun day to day things. Like "running", making cookies, going to midnight premieres, and talking for hours on end.

I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful best friend, and I will miss her while she is at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment