Wednesday, July 18, 2012

venting time!

I thought I was stressed last week. I wasn't. Last week is nothing compared to this week.

There were a few good things that have happened: Famous Dave's for Gavin's birthday, got my nails done with Alivia, I have my Batman tickets, got lots of laundry done. That's about all the good things that happened.

Now for the stressful things that happened/are happening: Courtney. I'm not going to elaborate. Tests: I had 7 tests lined up, 3 for Anatomy, 2 for American FD, 1 for Science FD, and 1 for Biostats. I rocked my American tests, took my anatomy ones (No idea on the results), and then I am taking the rest tonight. I have to pack everything I own right now and haul it back home, just to unpack it, then repack it in a few months. Then I have to deep clean like my life depends on it. Then I have to have enough energy to go to Batman tomorrow night (which I am excited for, but it still is a stessor), only to wake up at 8am Friday and Saturday for lifeguard training, with my gear being heaven knows where. My laptop mouse pad is having a major spaz attack, making studying impossible. This along with cranky, also stressed roommates. All of this is causing a crazy migraine, which is making everything worse.

So at the moment, my life is a chaotic mess. However, it will all be worth it very soon! I'm so excited to see my family, hang out with Allyson, plan a Halloween party with Laura, get tan at the waterpark, not stress over groceries, and sit around! It'll be great! Just a few more hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment