Sunday, April 22, 2012

A not so eventful confession...

Okay, the first week is over, and it has gone really well. I already have the ritual down. It's great! And I really love my roommates, we have Arrested Development marathons and ride those amazing luggage carts that you see at hotels, even though it took a few days to figure out what they were called (there was a big debate between dolleys and trolleys... WRONG!)

I'm in the yellow, if you can't tell... and Elle is right in front of me, and Heather is to my left. So fun!

I also found out that I have classes with several people I met last semester, which makes it soo much more enjoyable. But it's great so far, with plenty of sleep, no procrastination (yet), and plenty of laughing.

Anyway, I went to my new ward today, which was pretty cool. All of the meetings are backwards, which I don't like too much, but oh well. But we had a really awesome lesson on the atonement, and the video that they showed is INCREDIBLE. I really encourage you to watch it.


I guess that's it... I really am enjoying life, and all the blessings that come with it! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment