Monday, April 30, 2012

Confession of pet peeves

So, this past week I've been grumpy. I think it has a lot to do with the annoying things of life occurring at the same time. So, I'm going to list them, just because I can, hoping to recognize that I'm being silly and need to relax. Or maybe just bask (spelling?) in my grumpiness.. Warning, this list might get quite long, so feel free to skip it.

  • People spraying excessive amounts of perfume/cologne in public: I have a sensitive nose that gets bloody noses. Be considerate people, one spray at home is enough. 
  • Cover your mouth when you cough.
  • WASH YOUR FRIGGIN' HANDS AFTER PEEING! Seriously, you would think that a group of 20 year oldish people would have this figured out by now.
  • Don't fish for compliments. Nobody wants to argue with you as you try to gain self-confidence. I'll admit it, I've committed this in the past, but I've been good. It's annoying. 
  • People ruining my favorite songs- Hold on, who sings that again? Let them sing it. 
  • Don't touch me if I don't know you well enough. I have a bubble, and so does everyone else.
  • Okay, REALLY annoying one- you know that kid in class that jokes with the teacher or asks a question about something the teacher CLEARLY just spent 10 minutes talking about? Don't waste my time.
  • And on the other hand, those girls that totally waste their education.
  • When the internet ruins my hulu sessions. Totally dumb, but whatever.
  • People who can't figure out how to drive. Seriously.
  • When parents leave their children unattended. You are an idiot. 
  • BIG ONE- when people can't accept responsibility. 
  • Third wheelers. I was on a date last night, and some guy tagged along... awkward.
  • When people speak in another language for the sole intention of you not understanding what they said.
  • HUGEST ONE EVER- People think you have the will or time of day to simply text all friggin day. Sorry, I don't care who you are, texting is usually boring. 
  •  When people read over my shoulder without my permission. Again people, BUBBLES!
  • When people talk with their mouth full. 
  • When people take their shoes off in public at the wrong time... There is a right and wrong time.
  • When people say "Expect the unexpected." It makes me want to punch you in the face and ask you, "Did you expect that???"
  • People who don't understand how to be polite. 
I seriously could go on forever. I just needed to whine, which is ridiculous, but honestly, how true is this list?? Forgive me if this was annoying itself. But I gave fair warning....

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I totally agree with #4. Nothing worse than someone with a crappy self esteem, trying to build it up fishing for compliments.
    haha, poor third wheel guy...

    ReplyDelete