Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Well, okay.

So, this semester is going to be good. At least, it looks like it so far.

I met all of my roommates, and I already love them! I share a room with Alivia, and the rest include Mckenna, Elle, Jackie, and Heather. And most of them are Pre-med!!! YAY!!!  Most of them are from the east coast, minus Mckenna. They are so fun! But pretty chilled out, too. Last night we all went to Buffalo Wildwings together, it was way fun! We got back at midnight because it was so crowded.

Anyway, this is what my Schedule looks like:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 2-3 Biostats

Tuesday, Thursday: 9:45-11:15 American Foundations
               11:30-12:30 Science Foundations
               12:45-1:45 Book of Mormon Part Deux
OH, and there's Online Anatomy.

It's pretty nice. I only have to wake up before ten Tuesdays and Thursdays. Except I naturally have been waking up at 8:30, thanks to good sleep. WOOO!!!

So I have been to my Tuesday classes, and have Biostats later today... We'll see how that goes. I picked all of my teachers on Rate My Professor, so I already knew that they were well liked. The teachers I've gone to all seem really nice. My BOM teacher is named Brother Bear. Like the movie. HAHA! Someone asked if he could be called Kenai.

I also went to devotional, where President and Sister Clark spoke together, which was way awesome. I just love BYU-I.

Sorry if this is boring. But it's my life, and I love it. Yay for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment