Monday, April 2, 2012

Confession seis

So, I'm really tired, and stressed, but had a great weekend. I watched conference with my FHE fam, and had fun just chillin' out and eating too much :) But I got good amounts of sleep, which is crucial for this week!

Seriously, i have studying for finals, finals, packing, INTENSE cleaning, MOVING, and going home for the break (YAY!!). I just can't wait for this week to be over. Jess is going home with me and I'm so excited! Except the only plans we have consist of my hair appointment, dentist appointment, and optometrist appointment. Which I'm perfectly content with. We'll figure it out.

I guess that's about it, nothing particularly too exciting today, except a bonfire for FHE tonight.

Oh! Last thing, I wanted to share my favorite quote from conference:

"Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do."

BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment