Thursday, April 26, 2012

zzz...

Haha, I'm so tired!

Yesterday: I had my Biostats class, and just chilled and did homework all day long. Pretty chill. My roommates and some other friends played Bohnanza (Super awesome game about planting beans.) We called it quits around midnight, and I had a little homework left to do, so I just went to chill in the kitchen. However, that didn't happen.

What ended up happening was a super long talking session with Elle about amazing things of the world. Yay! It consisted of pizza and cocoa puffs. And at 5 in the morning, we decided to go for a walk. I just love the world of Rexburg at 5 in the morning, as it is so peaceful and quiet, with a slight breeze and the sun rising. Really awesome. Then we came back to finish homework, and both passed out in the living room at 7:30ish. I woke up at 9:30, right before class... It was wonderful. And then I was pretty much in a daze the whole day. So, now I'm off to Pre P.A Society with Elle... go us!

And tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment