Monday, April 16, 2012

UGHHHH

Well, all I can say is UGHHH. Somewhat literally too, I'm sick. I haven't blogged in forever, I've just been SUPER busy. So here is a brief rundown of what has happened as of late:

Finals Week! Not that exciting, the only interesting part was "camping." By camping, I mean my FHE family went to the dunes, laid out a tarp, and nearly froze to death til we realized that it was too cold (it only took us a few hours... We left at 4:30 a.m.). I studied like crazy, took lots of tests, cleaned, packed, had a mental breakdown, but I passed all of my classes! Go Kalie!

"Spring Break"... I call it spring break, even though it really isn't. It's just the 10 day break between semesters. I just hung out with my friends, Jessi, Kyle, and Alex. And SLEPT ALL FRICKIN' DAY. Seriously, slept over 16 hours a day. It was fantastic. But I got sick. UGHHH.

Here are some pictures....

This is of us going bowling... And of course I dominated! Not really. I was rockin' it, until Jess started distracting me by barking. And we got this HUGE thing of fries, even though I only ordered a single serving. It was great! 

Okay, don't judge me because I looked awful. Anyway, at my favorite candy shop, there is this machine that tells you what kind of a lover you are. Every single time I go, I get bitter or stale (which is not very romantic). So this is my face of bewilderment as I am in shock. Not really.

Then there was this other picture... It was of me after the dentist, eating at my FAVORITE restaraunt. I was drooling all of the water I was drinking, and Jess took an awesome picture that mysteriously disappeared... Oh well. Too bad.

I also went to  the optometrist, and was diagnosed with astigmatism. Yay for having weird eyes! So, for those of you who don't know what it is (don't worry, I didn't know until Wednesday), it is when a person's eyes are more of an oval shape than the regular spherical shape. This causes the eye muscles to be strained as it  tries to redirect the light to the correct path. Anyway, it causes fatigue and headaches, which get worse the longer you go without treatment. Which leads to... Kalie getting glasses! Except I couldn't find a pair that screamed "Kalie!" Which is quite unfortunate, but life goes on. I get them in about a month. Until then, I will just be a cranky girl.

Now to the somewhat present. Yesterday I had my stuff in 4 apartments within the Ivy apartment complex. Ya. FOUR. It sucked. So I was moving all night until I quit. I just freaked out... A lot. I was quite hangry. (Hangry=  anger caused by hunger).

Which Leads to the NOW! I'm avoiding packing my last suitcase. I have met my new roommates, they seem pretty nice. I think everyone is pretty tired, none of us have talked much. So far I've met Olivia (my room roommate), Mckenna, heather, and Jackie. So one is missing... Oh well. It's a lot easier this semester, I have more friends, and I understand how everything works. So Ya. I'm going to have some cocoa puffs... YUM! Anyway, I love y'all. Whoever reads this...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment