Saturday, March 31, 2012

Confession 15

Mmk. This is an actual confession.

So, I'm a Peetafile.

Or a Josh Hutcherson-file. For those of you who don't know who Peeta is, he is a main character in the Hunger Games. He is just a wonderful person, and I love him. But there is an actor that portrays him, who is equally awesome, who is the perfect age for me!


Ohhhh ya. I thought he was cute before everyone else did. Truly. Back in the good old days. So ya. That's pretty much it. Since this blog is pretty much to entertain me when I'm old and can't remember how crazy I was back in college, I will include another picture.

This one is my screen saver. HAH! Jess and I are going to go watch his BEAUTIFUL face again tonight... yay!

I should probably mention that I watched General Conference today. FLIPPIN' AMAZING.

I got a lovely text from Allyson this morning. Love ya darlin!

And if by some chance I can't blog tomorrow, Happy Birthday Brooke! I love you, and hope your birthday is awesome!!! I swear, I'm going to the post office tomorrow.
Back in the day. I know, I was rockin' the bangs.... :/

2 comments:

  1. ha. "peetafile" made me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can't take full credit for it, but yes. I want to make tee shirts for the next movie, before someone else thinks of it!

    ReplyDelete