Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Confession 11 part deux

Okay, I know it probably looks super lame that I blogged twice in a day. But I was doing my math project, where we have to find a house we like that is reasonably priced, and show how the payments and interest would work out. Totally fun. I had looked for an hour Saturday (I know. Super lame. But I couldn't find an acceptable one!!!) and then I looked again today, and it was the first one I saw. I love it! If only it would be on the market in 10 years or so, and it was closer to Nampa. It's in Middleton, but it is super cute!


Isn't it perfect????? I love the porch. And the grass. It's 3.5 acres (which is AWESOME!) for doggies and kids. I just want it right now. A girl can dream, right??

I think I know what I'm wishing for for the rest of my birthday, shooting star, and 11:11 wishes. :)
Not that I'm going to tell you.

AH!! I'm going to keep a picture of this forever as motivation. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment