Saturday, March 17, 2012

yay for UTAH!!

YAY!! I'm going to Provo next weekend to visit Allyson!!

For those of you who may no know Allyson, she is pretty awesome. She's pretty much been my best friend for the past couple of years, and it's been awesome!






This is an old picture, but I just love it! Anyway, I'm going to visit her next weekend, and we are going to see the Hunger Games and go to the Festival of Colors! I'm sooo excited!

Anyway, I didn't blog yesterday... In a nutshell, I had two tutoring sessions, two lectures, I registered for classes, went out to Costa Vida with my roommates, and watched Breaking Dawn and Letters to Juliet with them and some of my FHE bros. It was way funnier this time because we were making fun of Bella continuously.

I had some crazy dreams last night, too. The first one was like Jack and the Beanstalk, and I stole the gold harp and became a celebrity. Months later, the giant came down and started attacking all of my family and friends in a hotel. WEIRD! In another dream I was the girl with the dragon tattoo and was in the hospital, with Daniel Craig holding my hand, and my cell phone was shot by a sniper. Yay for Daniel Craig!!!

Anyway, I'm going to do all of my homework for next week today so I can get ready for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment