Sunday, March 18, 2012

How exciting!

I know I blogged barely a few hours ago, but I am just so shocked! Apparently, one of the guys that I graduated with baptized ANOTHER guy that I graduated with (the first was barely baptized a few months ago!) Seriously, I'm so happy that people I know are able to know what I know. If anyone that reads this isn't LDS, (if anyone reads this at all), the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints teaches that we can live with our families forever if we can follow Christ's example and the guidance of the prophet of our church today, Thomas S. Monson. This gospel is truly dear to me, and I am seriously sooo excited to hear that somebody is able to understand the truth and happiness I know. We are so privileged to be able to live in a day where it is so easy to learn of truth, and to have the opportunity to live with our Heavenly Father and our Savior with our families for eternity. Anyway, if you don't know of this, please contact me! Or visit this site, I promise you it will change your life.

< lds.org >

No comments:

Post a Comment