Monday, March 12, 2012

Confession neuf

UGHHHHHHH. Yay for paper thin walls that can't block the sound of every sound in your apartment. And not sleeping a wink. LITERALLY. And then having a 7:45 class, 9:00 class (and luckily, a 10:15 class that was CANCELLED!), an annoying 11:30 class with a baby chick that couldn't do crap, and a 1:00 tutoring session. So I'm exhausted already, and it's mid-afternoon. And I'm cranky and grumpy.

I think the annoyed behavior comes from learning that one of my friends is totally failing all of their classes, and DOESN'T EVEN CARE!!!! They don't do anything EVER!!! They have no job, and haven't worked for anything in their life. On the other hand, the last two years have been a juggling act of work, school, family, babysitting, and callings. To be fair, I don't know if they have struggles or not. But it just drives me crazy. UGHHHH! All I have to say is that I will definitely be retiring a decade before they do. :)

Well, the rest of today going to be along the lines of a much needed nap, study the muscles, and go to FHE. So adios, bonsoir, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment