Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Confession 11

Well... yesterday I studied face and neck muscles for 4 hours. I watched How does she do it with sarah jessica parker. Cynthia and I came to the conclusion that we are going to get married in our late twenties/ thirties so it will be acceptable to marry hot 40 year old. So much more charming and attractive. YAY!

I opened an email today saying that I got a random scholarship for simply being an Idahoan. WHOOO!!!! Go Idaho!

I have to register for classes in two days, and I'm kinda freaking out. I was wanting to take Anatomy and Physiology part 2, Book of Mormon part 2, Biostatistics, Family Foundations, and Intro to French part 2 for a balanced 15 ish credits. But, Family Foundations requires 30 credits, which by then I would only have 16. So I have no idea what I'm going to take. I just want an easy class so I can focus of French, Anat and Phys, and Biostats. UGHH!! What to take...

So for today's blog, I think I will just say my plans for today. I know this kinda sounds like a journal, and it's somewhat intended for that. I had a Young Women's leader who would record random things every day, and at the end of the year, she would make a book of her blogs. I think that is so awesome, I can record my life through pictures (If I ever find them), venting sessions, random facts of every day life, and activities. Yay for Blogging!

So for today. I already went to my Book of Mormon and French class, I'm no longer going to my Math lectures because I already finished all of the homework assignments for the rest of the semester, and the rest of the day I'm just going to study hardcore for my anatomy and physiology test, study for my French oral presentaion interview, finish my excel project for mortgages, and write my psychology paper. All the while listening to my Jack Johnson Pandora station. I'm in a mood for chill music. So goodbye, those who actually read this.

So new tradition. Everyday, I will post something hilarious.

Yay for being a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment