Tuesday, March 20, 2012

STRESS!!

Okay, so I'm usually a somewhat busy person, with a few hours to spare for just chillin'. However, because I am leaving tomorrow for my trip (YAY!), I had to get everything done early. And having been sick yesterday, I wasn't able to accomplish the more active things on my to-do list. This is what today looked like:

2:00 a.m. Finally go to sleep after studying/homework. Unintentionally, I passed out on the couch.
6:30 a.m. Woke up to finish some homework
8:35 a.m. Throw my hair up in a bun and rush to class. Yay for having chill day!
9:00 a.m. French class
10:15 a.m. I started studying for other tests... WITHOUT PINTEREST. Pure studying.
2:00 p.m. I went to devotional. Good stuff.
3:15 p.m. Quick Broulim's trip for cash back and milk. :)
3:30 p.m. Math test!!!
4:00 p.m. study like crazy for my Anatomy and Physiology test
5:00 p.m. A & P test!!!!
5:30 p.m. run home to eat :)
6:00 p.m. Online class meeting
7:00 p.m. Math group meeting
8:30 p.m. Walk home in the dark... :(

Which leads to now!! I still have a lot to do today :( However, I can do it! I have more studying and an essay to write. And the dreaded laundry.  But this girl is TI-RED.

So ya. I probably won't blog for a few days, considering I will be PARTYING!!! So Hasta luego. buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment