Thursday, March 15, 2012

Confession deuze

UGHHH! So stressed! So much to do!

  • Register at 6 IN THE MORNING!
  • Workout
  • Edit Psychology essay
  • Study like a mad woman for anatomy and physiology
  • Finish my French notebook
  • Taxes
  • Figure out logistics for break
  • Write math essay (I know. Why an essay???)
  • Sleep. Hopefully
  • Figure out potential trip to visit Allyson
  • Figure out plans for off track
AHHH! and other random stuff like eat, clean, shower, etc. Just life.

Today I went to my French class for my OPI (oral presentation interview) which went well. I studied late last night for it, and met up with fellow classmates before class this morning. So yay!

Then I went home and napped. Which makes me feel stupid, blogging and napping on a busy day, but a girl sometimes just needs a break. After my nap, I went to the Pre Physician's Assistant Society. I'm the youngest one there, and it shows. Oh well, it's really interesting. They showed us how to apply for the CASPA, the application for P.A. school. Afterwards, I talked to the professor who is over the society to talk about how to do the BYUI/Salus 3-2 program. It was really good to hear what I needed to do, I figured out how to get started on my clinical hours. Sad part of it is, he told me if I continued with French, I wouldn't be able to do the 3-2 program. Which sucks. Not a "You shouldn't do it" but a "You won't get in with French." DANG!!! I love learning the language, and I was devastated. It has always been my dream to go to France speaking the language, which is still possible, but not through college. All I will be able to do there is order food and count and say that Peeta is super hot.

Speaking of Peeta, Allyson and I had a good conversation on the phone. I'm trying to go visit her this weekend or next, which I'm really excited for. We haven't seen each other since New Year's Day at 2 in the morning. Sad! I really miss her, and my other Vallivue friends.

And I really LOVE Peeta, we should get married. Too bad he isn't real. So I'll settle for Josh Hutchinson instead, even though I love him first. 

Well, I should probably go and tackle my lengthy to do list. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment