Sunday, March 11, 2012

Confession huit!

Let's see...

Yesterday, I slept in til 9:30. It was awesome! I pretty much studied all day for my Psychology and anatomy and physiology quizzes/tests that I had yesterday. Totally bombed Psychology. Did pretty well in anatomy. GRRR. Meanwhile, my roommates played soccer in mud, coming home covered in nastiness. I was kinda jealous, they got sunburned! In Rexburg! In MARCH!!! So that was awesome.

I also had a good conversation with Court on the phone yesterday about her newly-received patriarchal blessing. I was excited to here about her potential life, and reflect on my blessing. They were complete opposites, which really testified of God's love for us, and how each child of His is significant and important to Him, and our blessings are catered on an individual basis, with each person receiving what God knows we need.

After that, we just watched movies, and the FHE bros went with some of us to the dollar theater to see Man on the Ledge. Lame title, good movie. Came home to see the rest of the girls had made a fort, and were watching P.S., I Love You. Awesome movie. Gerard Butler is soooo attractive. YAY!

That's pretty much it. Life is simple, spontaneous, and sweet. Church today was awesome.

Umm... I hate not having a topic. So that's it. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment