Monday, March 19, 2012

confession 14

To be honest, I can never remember the difference between 14 and 40 in French...

Anyway, I was up til 2 last night thinking I had the flu. I just felt AWFUL! So I've been in bed ever since... Feeling better, but still a little queasy. I think it's just the 24 hour bug, THANK HEAVENS! I would NOT want to be sick this weekend!

So, I'm feeling particularly grateful today. I live an incredibly blessed life, and don't say that enough. I'm blessed with millions of things, but I thought I would just list a handful...

  • BYUI
  • Friends
  • Family
  • My sisters :)
  • Education
  • Chocolate
  • Trees
  • Rain
  • My quilt from my Grandma
  • MUSIC! 
  • Art
  • My cell phone... Seriously love it.
  • Colors! 
  • Hulu... :)
  • Cereal
  • My roommates
  • Rain boots, a MUST HAVE in Rexburg. 
  • Words with Friends... <3
  • THE SUN!!!! Even though it hiding right now...
  • Jack Johnson. He can cure all sadness.
  • Pinterest, for when I need a definite laugh
  • Blogs. :)
  • And last but not least... My Heavenly Father and Savior, for blessing me with these things everyday!
 I'm a lucky girl, living in a beautiful world. Wayy!


And of course, I'm EXTREMELY grateful for beautiful people like Ryan Gosling who will defend the awesomeness of crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment