Thursday, March 29, 2012

SNAP.

It's been a busy week, hence the zero posts. So I will skip all of the details, and mention what's happened that is significant. Or just cool.

Last Friday: Allyson and I went to her Psychology class, and rushed back to her apt. to meet Callie and Bailey to go to the Hunger Games. Which was FANTASTIC. In as little words as possible, I will just tell you I love Peeta with all of my heart, and am in denial that he is existent. But I love Josh Hutcherson. YUM! Later that night, Allyson and I dressed up to go to the BYU Men's Chorus, which was really good. La cucaracha!Bahaha. Here is a pic of us, and fear not, I'm not actually that white.

My hair has gotten much longer, and my roots are coming in.... UGHH.

Saturday: slept in. YAY! Then Allyson and I met up with Kyle to hang at the mall and go to the Red Mango for frozen yogurt (YUM!) It was kinda bittersweet, because it might have been the last time that all of us hang out, because Kyle just got his calling to the Philedelphia Pennsylvania mission. Go Kyle! Anyway, after we hung with Kyle, Callie, Halie, Bailey, Allyson and I went to the Festival of Colors. In a nutshell, the Hindu-ins throw a celebration for spring at their temple in Spanish Fork, Utah. To celebrate, you buy chalk, and throw it up in the air and at random people. So fun!My cousin Cameron found me, and dumped a HUGE amount of yellow chalk down my back. It was pretty hilarious because I thought it was a completely random stranger that was holding my shirt out and dumping chalk down me, so I started running away. It was pretty funny once I recognized him.
So fun! We had a blast. Until we had to go back, because traffic was a NIGHTMARE. Seriously. And I felt disgusting, with chalk lining my throat and nostrils. UGHH. But we loved it!
We cleaned up, and went out to Red Robin. Just in case you were wondering, NEVER go to the one in Provo. The employees are absolutely unprofessional.We went back to the apartment and passed out.

Sunday: Went back home. The drive went very smoothly. Jessi's family was at our apartment that night, and our FHE bros came over, so it was great. We had a fire in our backyard, and kinda sang and played games. I love my roommates and FHE bros. They really are my family away from home.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: all super busy with homework and studying. Wednesday I had to wake up super early (5 am. grrr) for homework and whatnot. But I went to bed super early, which leads to...

TODAY! (Thursday)- woke up after 8 1/2 hours of sleep, a rare occasion for me. :) Went to my anatomy and physiology tutor, went to French, studied with my French group... Ate mac and cheese... Went to Broulim's with Cynthia, went to Pre P.A. Society... and am pretty much veggin' out right now. So that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment