Thursday, March 22, 2012

Provo Party!!!!

Okay, so it is SOOOOO AWESOME being here right now! Let me vent about my trip though. It was quite miserable.

It was a dark, cold, windy night.... Just kidding! No, I hitched a ride from the BYUI bulletin board, from a girl named Kaylee. So, obviously, she was pretty awesome. However, she had a '92 Ford Taurus with six seats. All of which she filled. And if you know me, you would know I get claustrophobic and RIDICULOUSLY nauseated in cars. So, I was wearing a sweater, and it was really nice outside, which meant the car was an oven. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't take my sweater off because we were jammed in so tight. AND THEN, this GENIUS of a girl didn't realize that her stop was 40 minutes off the freeway... so we had to take a solid 1 1/2 detour. Then, we got stuck in Salt Lake traffic for another 1/2 hour due to a MAJOR car accident that blocked the freeway entrance. AND THEN, the driver got a ticket. And then I threw up. Luckily on the side of the road. But still. YUCK! So, it to 6 hours for the normal 3 1/2 hour trip. UGHHH.

BUT THEN! I got to Allyson's!! I was so happy to see her! She truly is my bestest friend ever. I totally love her roommates, and we had a ton of fun last night. It was really great to be able to come see her. Then we crashed.

So we got up this morning, and got ready. And of course, we had to run to catch the shuttle. YAY! So first she had a Microbiology lab, so I just sat and studied while she was gone. She came back, and we facebook stalked people (only a little...), and saw a friend of ours. At noon, we went to her Sociology lecture, which was pretty cool. Then we got some nummy treats :) AND THEN we went to her Microbio lecture, which was incredibly interesting. I have been dreading that class, but now I'm really excited!

 After her class, I met up with my cousin Cameron, who I haven't seen since before his mission. It was really awesome to see him, and find out we have a lot of the same interests. So that was fun!

And that leads us to the here and now, where Allyson and I are just sitting on the couch blogging together. YAY!! We were talking in Sociology, and there was the poll that they were taking in class. Anyway, we were commenting on the subject, and said the same thing. I know this is happens to a lot of people, but I was just really grateful for a friend who thinks like I do, and is just as awesome as me. Just kidding :) But she is pretty great.

Anyway, we have a big weekend planned, and it shall be fun! Sorry I had so many "and then's", I couldn't really figure out how to put it. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment