Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY!

So, it's 1:43 in the morning, and I'm avoiding homework and sleep like the plague. Sleep has become miserable, with tossing and turning, and forgotten nightmares. It's a place of misery and sadness. So I stay awake, and listen to Jack Johnson, and watch movies like Say Anything or other movies that really don't apply to me, as I'm pretty much forever single. Oh well.

Good news though, it is officially May! Soon I shall be NINETEEN, the age where I am no longer considered a baby in school. Which is wonderful, because the cute boys don't like babies. It is really weird coming to this age, as I don't know where life is supposed to take me. I have a plan, but let's be honest, how often does life go according to plan? Never.

I really have no point in writing this, in all honesty. Who knows, perhaps a year from today, I will look back at this and laugh at how crazy I am (was?). I just know what is going to happen tomorrow, and even I don't know every detail. It is almost scary to think about how little we know going into each day. I went to a fireside the other night with my old stake president, who is amazing, and really blew my mind. He was talking about reading scriptures in the morning, and about the Liahona... Nephi didn't look at it at the end of the day's journey, he looked at it before he even started. I just loved it, forgive me for not saying it as profoundly.

Anyway, I might as well go do homework. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment