Monday, May 14, 2012

Yay for being healthy!

Well, last week was pretty stressful. I woke up Monday with a HUGE bruise on my leg that just showed up overnight. I called my doctor, and was pretty adamant that I got checked out... So I did. Tuesday I went in to get some tests done, and after a week of anxiety, got the results back. The doctor was concerned that it was something along the lines of blood or autoimmune diseases, but the tests came back wonderfully! The only concern there was left was my thyroid levels, which were pretty low. To be honest, I wasn't really surprised at all, knowing that I have it on both sides of the family. So, I have to go run some tests later next month, but that's about it. Yay for being healthy!

Other than that, life is pretty slow. My friends and I went to a park along a river (the park was called Beaver Dick, just in case you were wondering. I know, so weird.) It was so fun! I ran in, and practically froze to death. Oh well.

Courtney and Brooke are in Mexico right now, which pretty much just sucks. Who else am I going to call every day??

That's about it, folks. Life is boring, but I guess that's how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment