Thursday, May 10, 2012

Well...

It has just been one of those weeks. You know? It's just a week where one moment you are super happy, things are rocking, and the next you just want to throw up and punch people in the face. Ya...

Highlights from the last 3 (maybe 4?) days...

I got my glasses! I look super awesome in them. Just kidding. I look older though, and my headaches have disappeared.

I got a 98% on my science test. Which was super exciting, until I found out that 14 people got perfect scores. It kinda ticked me off, as vain and prideful as that is.

Today, there was a power outage on part of campus, so class was let out. YAY!!

I'm just really tired and sore... for no reason whatsoever. We (Meaning Gavin, Riley, Makenna, Elle, Alivia, and myself) just got back from BDubs. Yum!

I really don't have anything exciting to say. Life is okay, stressful, but when it comes down to it, I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's. Unless there is someone Jack Johnson sings to sleep every night. Then I would be them. Here is my new favorite song:


I think this is it... It isn't a cool video or anything, but this song is so relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment