Tuesday, May 22, 2012

eff.

Well, today was a regular Tuesday. I woke up nice and early (9am) had my American Fd class, Science Fd, and Book of Mormon class. I took a few tests, pinned on Pinterest, went to Bdubs, and then it wasn't a regular Tuesday.

We were driving home, and I knew I was going to throw up. Having grown up with being carsick often, I've learned the signs and how to control the pain. So I ran up my stairs and threw up like crazy. Probably the worst time of my life, got a bloody nose from throwing up so much. So, I have the flu. Yum.

So, to entertain myself in bed, I started to watch the series finale of House. For those who don't know me, I LOVE House. Not just the show, but the character. He is my all time favorite character. So, in the finale (Warning: SPOILER ALERT!) House dies. Or appears to die, and fakes it. But you don't realize that it was fake until the end. So I pretty much was balling my eyes out like crazy. But I was very satisfied at the end. I just got Hulu Plus, so I think I'm going to start from the beginning. I just love it! A not-so-bad addiction if I do say so myself.

That's it. I'm out. I've got a killer headache from crying and my stomach is still upset. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment