Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thyroids.

Today was a beautiful day. I slept in, only had one class, had no homework (by no homework, I mean no homework due tomorrow), and got to stay home all day. As awful as this is, I pretty much was in bed all day long. I took a nap, helped my sisters with homework, and pretty much died watching this last House episode. This patient had one of those super expensive sex dolls, and they had an elaborate scene where they treated her like a real patient giving her surgery and wheeling her around the hospital. It was HILARIOUS! I highly encourage you watching it. I also learned how to make this:


 Chocolate pudding! From scratch! So good. I ate one while it was still warm... So great. I also learned how to make taco soup yesterday, which I ate again today. I just love food!

Anyway, life is great. Courtney and Brooke are home from Mexico, which is wonderful since I have been dying of not talking to them. The highlight of my day was talking to Ney, and the conversation went like this:

K "I got my lab results back..."
C "I know, something with your thyroid."
K "Right. I just found out dad has hypothyroidism, too."
C "Kalie, that's not possible. Men don't have thyroids."
K "Uh, Courtney, they do."
C "That's not what Brooke said."

YES! I was laughing so freaking hard. Elle can attest to that. Anyway, Love y'all. Hope life is blessing you as much as it is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment