Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Vingt quatre mai. (May 24th)

Well.

Today is my little sister Madi's birthday. She is turning 14. Apparently, we are now the same shoe size, and she is starting high school in a few months. Tomorrow, on the other hand, is my birthday. I'm turning 19, and this doesn't make me feel old. Madi makes me feel old. I remember when she was born. She can't be turning 14 already!!!

I'm at the point in life where birthdays are simply another day, one that other people are more hyped up about than you are yourself. This doesn't mean I don't love the gifts or the cake, it just isn't exciting anymore. Just reminds me how much more stress I've gained since the last birthday. Reminds me how much I've  changed. It also makes me think about how much more stress I will gain before my 20th birthday. That will be weird. Just thinking about tomorrow stresses me out, I've got all of my classes, laundry, packing, and homework... UGH.

Oh! Packing reminds me, I GET TO GO HOME!!!! Not for a long time. Just Friday night through Monday. Which is great! I've only told a few people, just to get plans in order. Definitely going to hang out with Laura, since I didn't get to do that the last visit. Going to Kyle's farewell party with Allyson, I'm so excited! He doesn't know I'm coming, and it'll be good to see him before he leaves for PA. FYI, Kyle is one of my closest friends, I've know him since we were ten. Almost a decade ago. WOW! I'm also going to see the Avengers again with Christian, since he's pretty much my favorite movie buddy ever. I am practically going crazy from being so anxious to go! WOO!

That's about it, folks. I'll probably be pretty busy the next few days, so until next time, enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment