Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogging.

There have been so many times I've wanted to blog this past week or so, and I have had so many "clever" ideas that would be hilarious. My over-obsession with Grey's Anatomy, the fact that I SUCK at laundry, my ridiculous addiction to cereal. I just have no life anymore.

I guess I kinda had a life Saturday. I hung out with some of my friends from back home, which was extremely fun. I have this deep connection with things that remind me of home. I love when people remind me of the embarrassing thing I did on that boat a few years ago, that remind me that 5 years ago I was a freaking MIDGET, or that even know my sisters' names. It makes me feel... loved. Like those memories matter to someone other than myself, that I was remembered. It's vain, and prideful, but what person that has lived on this earth wasn't prideful or vain for a moment or two?

To touch on the previously mentioned subjects, I've been watching Grey's Anatomy like a fiend all week, been grieving over the clothing items I ruined from sucking at laundry, and went through an entire gallon of milk in 4 days from eating cereal all day. I'm pathetic.

I've been going out less, staying in more. Studying more. On that note, I got a 97% on my ANATOMY test!!!!!! Which, so you know, is pretty impossible. So go me. But ya. 38 days to go.

That's about it I think. I'm probably going to have a heart attack because I just ate a ton of Domino's pizza. So ya. Life is okay, not spectacular, but I'm okay with that. You have to have some "Okay" times for the good times to be good, so I can't complain. So for now, 38 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment