Monday, June 25, 2012

Confession of addiction

It's official. I have an addiction.

Grey's freakin' Anatomy.

Totally love it. The anatomy, the blood, the attractive doctors, etc. It's all wonderful. And ridiculously addictive. The past 9 days (still one of those "weeks"... It never ends) have been ridiculously painful. And without a heating pad, my laptop with its intense heat helps. So I watch Grey's Anatomy. I figure I'm being entertained AND learning about the body at the same time. See how I multitask fun and learning?

It's great.

There really hasn't been anything too exciting... Other than 1) that I saw the movie Brave. It was so awesome! I loved it so much. and 2)...

Courtney is visiting Rexyburg!!!!

Wooo! I'm freaking excited. She will be here during finals week, which means she gets to help me do my packing. Wooo!

Anyway... That's it. Little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment