Saturday, June 2, 2012

Confession of annoyance

Okay. I've grown up living with 4 younger sisters, so by going to college I thought, "Living with five girls will be a piece of cake."

WRONG.

My sisters, bless their souls, would tell me when I bothered them. We would yell a bit, then be fine and laughing a wee bit later. However, that's not how it works here. I've learned from my experience of living with that many people, but not everyone here was able to recognize how important it is to let things off of your chest. Which is very bad. That anger over a tiny mishap will grow until you want to strangle somebody.

I just realized that I'm being somewhat hypocritical, in letting off steam without letting my roommate know I'm annoyed. And I'm annoyed that they are annoyed. I hate being a girl sometimes... Oh well. This is life.

Today, I woke up at 11:56. I'm about 99% sure that this is a record. I did homework, skyped with Ney, did some excessive pinning, and made banana bread. This whole time, I was alone in my apartment. Elle and Makenna went to Yellowstone with the guys (they invited me, but I wasn't up for the car ride), and Alivia, Jacqui, and Heather went outside for some  sun (they also invited me, but I cherish alone time like gold!). It was great. I felt... relaxed. Yay!

Then later that night, Heather, Jacqui, Alivia and I went to see that new Snow White and the Huntsman movie at the drive in theater. It was just okay/good, because frickin Kristen Stewart is the worst actress in the WORLD!!!! Seriously, I have no idea what the casting director was thinking. However, Charlize Theron was incredible, and OBVIOUSLY, Chris Hemsworth was super hot. Those two pretty much made the movie worth seeing.

Which brings us to the now. 12:31 a.m. Which means, that's all folks! Sorry it was pretty boring, but this blog is more for me than you anyway, as I'm too lazy to keep a journal, but still want to record life. Wooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment