Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sweet mercy

I love being a girl. I love makeup, and hair, and clothes, and all the other awesome things about being a girl.

However, I hate girl hormones. The hormones that have caused me to be balling for no reason. I have a serious headache and am mentally EXHAUSTED.

I went to 3 classes today, filled out a bunch of paperwork, had to do a statistics experiment (weighing Kit Kat bars), write a paper super fast and RUN to get it in, and take a test.

Okay, I also watched Grey's Anatomy. I was crying before, a lot, and watching Grey's didn't help.

Why? Because Izzie got freakin' cancer and died and came back to life, and George... My 2nd favorite character, had to freakin' save this idiot's life by jumping in front of a bus for her, and was a John Doe until 5 minutes before he went BRAIN DEAD. I'm currently watching the next episode, where they are about to take him off of life support, so it's over. GEORGE DIED. HE DIED. How dare he die on Day freakin' 12 of my period. So I just need some chocolate, except that I ate a million Kit Kats earlier and the thought makes me nauseated. I can't wait til I'm done with the the show so I don't have to be sad anymore.

So Sweet freakin' mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment